Friday, September 3, 2010

The VW is gone

I was finally able to ship the Vangon today. wow what an ordeal. I have come to realize I hate the DMV and car shipping company's. I cant stand places where they tell you what you need one step at a time, you waste a day looking for a piece of paper you could have brought with you if they would have just told you it was necessary the first time you went to the counter. Its crazy, But my roving base camp, is on its way. I still have a few things that need to be packed, the second set of movers will be here on the 10th, after that all I will have is the Truck and a suit case of clothes. I plan on shipping the truck on the 14th, it will take 30 days to get there, then I have to somehow get to Saint Luis Missouri to pick up both vehicles. I have no clue how thats going to work and might be a little adventure in itself.