Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just a little longer

Well, I just reached my 10 day milestone, in ten more days I will be on an airplane headed to my next big adventure, I'm excited and a little apprehensive, I have set some very high expectations of Tennessee and Kentucky. I have some big plans involving road trips across state lines in my T3 Vanagon, Lots of mountain biking, Kayaking outings and some intense long distance multiday hikes. I have imagined this perfect place, a playground to let go and enjoy life to the fullest. I will be happy if at least 70% of my expectations are there. but you know what? The uncertainty and the unknown are what make it exciting and fun, so I will do what I always do when I don’t know what's waiting on the other side...I will take a deep breath, think of those I love, smile and charge.