Friday, October 1, 2010

WE MADE IT HOME

Well, the Vanagon T3 performed perfectly the whole way. Matter-o-fact it was an incredibly smooth drive, We were cruising at 65 to 70mph the whole way. Fuel consumption was great, no leaks no smells, absolutely flawless. I think part of the reason was because when I picked her up, I had to go get fuel, I had a plastic root-beer bottle and I filled it whit gasoline. I put in the glove box and I had a heart to heart with her. I told her that if she stranded me, I was going to pour the gas all over her and set her on fire.....it worked.


About the Greyhound bus.... I have to let it sink a little more before I comment, at this very moment I'm not sure I was amused or disgusted. Kind of like when you get on a really wild ride, it takes a bit before you know if you liked it or not...I will say, when I got home I showered for almost 2 hours.