Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One of my new DH trails

Well, here I am again, the doughnut race was a blast, lots or riders and lots of sponsors. more on that later. I have been talking to some local guys and we are planing a trip to a local DH park, there is this event called the fall gathering, from what I understand its a bunch of  down hiller's showing up at the same time and riding the day before Halloween. Sounds good to me, I'm already planning the trip, I'm thinking of renting a small camper trailer, I will show up Friday afternoon and ride all day Saturday, pack up and head home just in time for Halloween. you might be wondering how come I wont be driving the T3 Vanagon....I will tell you why, because the trans gave up the ghost. it wont go into 3rd or 4th....so now I have to order a new trans, engine will be next.... anyways back on topic, here is a short video on the trail, it will give you an idea of the trail, bear in mind the camera makes everything look smaller than it really is. Sexy....I know